An excellent opportunity for HR Executive to support in our company's expansion. This position is an integral part of the Human Resource Department where ideas and input will be valued to increase the productivity of our sales team. He/She is responsible, but not limited for the following:
- Assist in annual work planning for company
- Preparation of training materials and monitor progression of new staff
- Conduct interviews and contract preparation for onboarding candidates
- Planning itinerary for company annual overseas trips (Travelling maybe required)
- Goal oriented & forward-looking
- Commited and motivated
- Function well in a team environment
- Preferably possess customer service experience
- At least 1 year working experience. Candidates without experience but possesses good communication skills will be considered.
- Possess good critical thinking for problem solving. Able to analyse and resolve problems in a professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication skills (Both verbal and writing)
- Willingness to work after office hours.
Prepare your updated resume (Please include your highest qualification, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
Email to email@example.com.
Kindly include JOB QUOTE "UHR".
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.